- View Full Item
- Created Date
Advertised as "South Lancaster's Cozy Little Nook," the Cream Crock (no longer standing), located at the intersection of Main Street and Sterling Road, was a popular spot for ice cream and sandwiches in the 1940s. Harmon Tymeson was the proprietor.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
John Charles Schumacher-Hardy
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Cream Crock. 1940-1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j835. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-1949) Cream Crock. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j835
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j835>.