• Created Date
  • 1922
  • Description
  • Title and date from item, from additional material accompanying item, or from information provided by the Boston Public Library. Handwritten note on item verso: The first two of four original hangars built. The field was 189 acres of mud dredged from the harbor and deposited off Jeffries Point, East Boston. The land was leased to the U.S. government with the provision that it be kept open for private and commercial use.
  • Format
  • Photographs
    Gelatin silver prints
    Aerial photographs
  • Rights
  • Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).