Ontario Street, Folder 247, Sheet 19
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Eastgate Hotel, 162 East Ontario Street, Room 807, east window. Photo taken between 10a.m. and 11 a.m.; measurement from floor to window sill about 26 1/2 inches, distance from window to doorway, 15 feet. Photo taken for Judge Bros Court, 739 County Building.
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Burke and Dean
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Negatives (photographic)
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Burke and Dean. Ontario Street, Folder 247, Sheet 19. 1933-1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27788. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Burke and Dean, (1933-1933) Ontario Street, Folder 247, Sheet 19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27788
- MLA citation style
- Burke and Dean. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27788>.