"Two points for LaSalle, and a two-way scramble for loose ball"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo shows LaSalle player Charley Singley (10) and Iona's Andy Risoli racing to retrieve loose ball under basket. Also shown are LaSalle players Bob Maples and Frank Blatcher (3).
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Hamilton. "Two points for LaSalle, and a two-way scramble for loose ball". 1954-02-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/35373. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hamilton, (1954-02-10) "Two points for LaSalle, and a two-way scramble for loose ball". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/35373
- MLA citation style
- Hamilton. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/35373>.