• Creator
  • Buck, L
  • Description
  • L. Buck (Artist). Altgeld Hall was formally known as Library Hall when completed in 1897, and served as the university’s library until 1927. National Register Building #70000229.
  • Format
  • Watercolor
  • Rights
  • Digital publication of the Campus Built Environment compilation is Copyright 2007, Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. This resource is provided for research consultation and for scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of the University of Illinois and the holder of the copyright in the drawing or photograph, where copyright in the original work is held by another party. Please contact the University of Illinois Archives at illiarch@uiuc.edu for more information.