First Congregational Church, Image 1, Hopkinton
View Full Image
Image of south side of wooden church building previously located on Main Street in Hopkinton. It has Gothic and Victorian details such as woodwork around the windows and on its predominant steeple. The fence to the right surrounds its cemetery. This was the third Congregational meeting house, dedicated on May 9, 1883 as the second was destroyed by fire in 1882. This building was destroyed by a hurricane in 1938. From the Hopkinton Public Library Treasure Room
|Hopkinton Public Library|
|First Congregational Church (Hopkinton, Mass.)|
Please request permission to use image by contacting Hopkinton Public Library in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-497-9777. Contact host institution for more information.