Manumission certificate for Mary Manning, New York City
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lest We Forget #235
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division. The New York Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Manumission certificate for Mary Manning, New York City. 1818-04-22. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c539-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed January 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1818-04-22) Manumission certificate for Mary Manning, New York City. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c539-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c539-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.