Herbert Hosmer house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located on East George Hill Road, this home was built in 1957 by well-known town historian Herbert Hosmer. In building it, he incorporated materials from his former residence, the Capt. Samuel Ward House, which had been sold and torn down to make way for a new men's dormitory, Lenheim Hall, at Atlantic Union College.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
John Charles Schumacher-Hardy ; photograph by Paul L'Ecuyer
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Herbert Hosmer house. 1957-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d83b. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1957-2005) Herbert Hosmer house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d83b
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d83b>.