Ramona: Ranchos Santa Maria and Echeverry
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located in series "Business Records," subseries "Land Companies."
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Ed Fletcher Papers (MSS 81, Box 66, Folder 22).
Miscellaneous land, with various Ed Fletcher companies
[Title, Date]. Ed Fletcher Papers. MSS 81. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- Fletcher, Ed
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Fletcher, Ed. Ramona: Ranchos Santa Maria and Echeverry. 1922. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8022113b. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Fletcher, Ed, (1922) Ramona: Ranchos Santa Maria and Echeverry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8022113b
- MLA citation style
- Fletcher, Ed. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8022113b>.