Dogwood tree in Fairmount Park
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"A dogwood tree with its white cloud of blossoms in sharp relief against the spruce, pines and hemlocks on Wissahickon Drive immediately above Ridge Ave., with creek and bridge forming a lovely background."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Dogwood tree in Fairmount Park. 1934-05-11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13309. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1934-05-11) Dogwood tree in Fairmount Park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13309
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13309>.