Fire at 817 West Jefferson Blvd. Home of the Rex Kitchen family. 12 year old Cindy was seriously burned at 4:45 p.m. By hot grease. Ninety minutes later while family was at hospital the furnace caused a second fire. Date 01/31/1977
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.