"Lay cornerstone of Lincoln-Liberty Building"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Left to right are Edward J.C. Flannery, builder; Howard L. Kratz, decorator; and John T. Windrim, architect as they formally placed the big stone in the southwest corner of the new Lincoln-Liberty Building at Broad and Chestnut Streets. The building will house the new Wanamaker men's store.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Lay cornerstone of Lincoln-Liberty Building". 1932-10-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39224. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-10-01) "Lay cornerstone of Lincoln-Liberty Building". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39224
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39224>.