Jimmy Carter Library and Museum
- View Full Item
Photograph of an interior area of the Jimmy Carter Library and Museum in Atlanta, Georgia. The exhibition hall features a curved silhouette and columns lining one side which opens to skylights. Museum exhibits line the right side of the wall. The interior is white and light gray.
Construction costs for the Jimmy Carter Library and Museum were $26 million, raised by donations from friends of Carter from around the world. The building was dedicated and the museum opened to the public on October 1, 1986.
- Digital Library of Georgia
- Contributing Institution
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)
Jimmy Carter Library
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Downtown, GA
- Courtesy of Jimmy Carter Library and Museum.
- Chicago citation style
- Jimmy Carter Library and Museum. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://georgiaencyclopedia.org/file/7237. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Jimmy Carter Library and Museum. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://georgiaencyclopedia.org/file/7237
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://georgiaencyclopedia.org/file/7237>.