Hotel Plaza, Denver
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of Plaza Hotel, 330 15th (Fifteenth) and corner of Tremont, Denver, Colorado, a four-story building with window awnings, Plaza hotel sign, and United States flag flying atop pole on roof; shows men and women on sidewalks and crossing street with street railway tracks, Manie Hyman's Cigar and Importing Company located in corner of building, and a delivery wagon, center right.
McClure, Louis Charles, 1867-1957
- Plains to Peaks Collective
- Contributing Institution
- Denver Public Library
- Denver (Colo.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- McClure, Louis Charles, 1867-1957. Hotel Plaza, Denver. [1905-1909]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/77475. (Accessed December 3, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- McClure, Louis Charles, 1867-1957, ([1905-1909]) Hotel Plaza, Denver. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/77475
- MLA citation style
- McClure, Louis Charles, 1867-1957. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/77475>.