Edgar Allan Poe
- View Full Item
[On reverse] Removed from: Griswold, Rufus W. A.L.S. to John R. Thompson, N.Y., Febr. 19, 1850. 3p.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Henry W. and Albert A. Berg Collection of English and American Literature. The New York Public Library
- Poe, Edgar Allan, 1809-1849
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Edgar Allan Poe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c4c8-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed August 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Edgar Allan Poe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c4c8-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c4c8-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.