Libertyville Medical Arts building
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- This building was built in 1954 by Dr. Julian Tack. A one-story brick edifice, it was designed to house offices for physicians and dentists. In 1956, when this picture was taken, the building housed the medical offices of Dr. Tack (dentist), Dr. Peter J. Kearney (Ob/Gyn), Dr. J. Fredrick Lutz (Ob/Gyn), Dr. Peter L. Vincinguerra.
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Medical offices
Tack, Dr. Julian
Kearney, Dr. Peter J
Lutz, Dr. J. Frederick
Vincinguerra, Dr. Peter L
Libertyville Medical Arts
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Libertyville Medical Arts building. 1957. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2075. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1957) Libertyville Medical Arts building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2075
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2075>.