- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1926-1928
Footage includes fruit bats, dancing, and food customs of Tongan villagers.
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the J. Edward Hoffmeister Papers (MSS 0231, Box 4, Folder 2).
Eua, Tonga, circa 1926-1928." J. Edward Hoffmeister Papers. MSS 0231. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- Hoffmeister, J. Edward (John Edward), 1899-1991
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- moving image
- Black and white film, 16mm, 7" reels
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Permission may be obtained from the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Hoffmeister, J. Edward (John Edward), 1899-1991. Eua, Tonga. circa 1926-1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75098084. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hoffmeister, J. Edward (John Edward), 1899-1991, (circa 1926-1928) Eua, Tonga. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75098084
- MLA citation style
- Hoffmeister, J. Edward (John Edward), 1899-1991. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb75098084>.