American prisons and jails
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Contract number J-LEAA-018-77 awarded to Abt Associates, Inc."--T.p. verso.
U.S. Dept. of Justice, National Institute of Justice, Office of Research Programs"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
v. 1. Summary and policy implications of a national survey / principal author Joan Mullen, with contributions by Kenneth Carlson, Bradford Smith--v. 2. Population trends and projections / Kenneth Carlson, Patricia Evans, John Flanagan--v. 3. Conditions and costs of confinement / Joan Mullen, Bradford Smith--v. 4. Supplemental report, case studies of new legislation governing sentencing and release / Richard Ku--v. 5. Supplemental report - adult pre-release facilities / William DeJong.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Minnesota
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Justice, National Institute of Justice : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O
- Criminal justice, Administration of--United States
Correctional institutions--United States
- United States
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- American prisons and jails. 1981. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007418975. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1981) American prisons and jails. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007418975
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007418975>.