The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
Converted to black and white, cleaned up so that only the line art was present (1999)
- Seuss, Dr
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Seuss, Dr. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. 1941-10-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806356c. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Seuss, Dr, (1941-10-30) The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806356c
- MLA citation style
- Seuss, Dr. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806356c>.