Donald A. Brooks (2001)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is a portrait, taken in 2001, of Springfield College alumnus Donald A. Brooks (class of 2003). Brooks attended Bellaire High School (Texas), where he played football and won honorable mention in the All-District. While at Springfield College, he majored in business management and minored in English. He served as a college mentor for Team of Champions Foundation, a youth development nonprofit in Houston, Texas. Brooks earned his master’s degree from Springfield College in 2008, during which time he worked as the school’s graduate assistant football coach. Brooks served as Athletic Director at the New Leadership Charter School in Springfield. He also served in a variety of roles at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts. He spent three years as an assistant professor of physical education and assistant director of athletics, while also serving as an assistant coach in football and men's lacrosse. In 2011, Brooks was named the assistant athletics director for peak performance at Dartmouth College. In that role, he also assisted in academic support for student-athletes and other services for varsity athletes. Brooks is a member of the National Association of Athletic Development Directors (NAADD).
- Springfield College
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
Springfield College--Alumni and alumnae
Brooks, Donald A
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Springfield College. Donald A. Brooks (2001). 2001. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6600. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Springfield College, (2001) Donald A. Brooks (2001). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6600
- MLA citation style
- Springfield College. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6600>.