Temple University Alumni Center dedication
- View Full Item
- Created Date
There is nothing written on the photo but some of these photos were used in an article in the Temple University Alumni Review, Winter 1975 in an article about the Dedication of the Alumni Center at TUCC ( 1619 Walnut St.). There is a photo similar to this one with a caption: Officers of the General Alumni Association got together with president Marvin Wachman in the Presidents' Gallery during dedication of the Alumni Center. The group included, left to right, Albert Pearson, John MacDonald, Eleanor S. Hofkin, Samuel Lander, Edwin H. Sherman, Dr. Wachman and Dr. Royal T. Popper.
- Adler, Robert
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Alumni and alumnae
Temple University--Alumni and alumnae
1619 Walnut Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Hofkin, Eleanor S
Sherman, Edwin H
Wachman, Marvin, 1917-2007
Popper, Royal T
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, email@example.com, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Adler, Robert. Temple University Alumni Center dedication. 1974-11-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/560. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Adler, Robert, (1974-11-03) Temple University Alumni Center dedication. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/560
- MLA citation style
- Adler, Robert. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/560>.