• Created Date
  • n.d.
  • Description
  • John R. Jackson homestead built in 1845 used as the courthouse until 1862.On verso of image: Jackson courthouse, near Marys Corner, on east side of Hwy 99 in Lewis Co. Shows the modern entrance. House faces west.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 1999