War in Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The War in Tennessee - Confederate Massacre of Federal Troops After the Surrender at Fort Pillow, April 12th, 1864.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Fort Pillow, Battle of, Tenn., 1864
Fort Pillow (Tenn.)
Confederate States of America--History
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
Campaigns & battles
Forts & fortifications
- Lauderdale County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- War in Tennessee. 1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/51. (Accessed January 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1864) War in Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/51
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/51>.