The Scranton Club, November 1942
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Issue of The Scranton Club newsletter, dated November 1942. This issue includes a photograph of the Scranton Club's private dining room as well as a luncheon held by the Scranton Junior League. The last page includes a list of Scranton Club members serving in the armed forces. The front page announced that University of Scranton president W. Coleman Nevils, S.J. would speak at a November 4 luncheon.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
- Scranton Club (Pa.)
- Scranton Club (Pa.) -- Periodicals
World War, 1939-1945
Junior League of Scranton (Pa.)
Nevils, W. Coleman (William Coleman), 1878-1955
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- No known copyright
- Chicago citation style
- The Scranton Club, November 1942. 1942-11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3265. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942-11) The Scranton Club, November 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3265
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3265>.