Journée des régions libérées
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1914-1918
Text in French tells of a day for the liberated regions. Help is needed after the victory and all the work. Illustration shows a giant rooster behind a man holding a hammer.
Signed "Auguste LeRoux." Date based on dates of 1st World War. "Visa No. 16402" appears on the left side border. Orientation: Vertical
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : Devambez
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- France
Fund raising -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Journée des régions libérées. ca. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4046. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1914-1918) Journée des régions libérées. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4046
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4046>.