Community activities, 1976, Sheet 3, Image 28
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Community Activities bring the city's government into the neighborhood. Mayor Richard J. Daley's campaign for a cleaner Chicago reached out to students in Chicago's schools and made them part of the Junior Citizen's Committee for a Cleaner Chicago. 1976 community activities at: Bateman School; Blessed Sacrament School; Douglas School; Gray and Wicker Park schools; Irving Park School; Norwood Park School; Norwood Park School; Our Lady of Victory S...
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Copelin Commercial Photographers
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Negatives (photographic)
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers. Community activities, 1976, Sheet 3, Image 28. 1976-1976. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27309. (Accessed August 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers, (1976-1976) Community activities, 1976, Sheet 3, Image 28. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27309
- MLA citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27309>.