- View Full Item
Looking toward Tahquitz Canyon, Palm Springs, California. A NATURAL COLOR REPRODUCTION FROM KODACHROME
In the springtime wild flowers bloom right into the town itself.
Photograph by Stephen H. Willard. Palm Springs, California
Hand-tinted postcard with deckled edges featuring a two-story structure or hotel abutting the Tahquitz Canyon area.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, 901 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste C-204, Palm Springs, CA 92262, URL: http://www.accmuseum.org Published in: Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, 901 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste C-204, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Palm Springs (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works
San Jacinto Mountains (Calif.)--History--Pictorial works
Willard, Stephen H
- Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright or other rights requires the written permission of rights owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the rights owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user to determine who holds rights and to pursue the owner[s] for permission to publish or reproduce in any form. All copies and reproductions by permission of rights holder[s] only. Provided by the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum for research purposes only under the Terms of United States Code Title 17, Section 108. Agua Caliente Cultural Museum is the physical owner only and as such cannot enter into any reproduction agreement pertaining to this item.
Palm Springs Art Museum
- Chicago citation style
- 2008.104.001. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2h4nf27z. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- 2008.104.001. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2h4nf27z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2h4nf27z>.