Edward Hitchcock sermon notes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sermon notes by Edward Hitchcock containing two sermon outlines. The first outline quotes Matthew 11:21-22 and discusses the concept of the difference in God's judgment of those living in places that have been exposed to the Gospels compared to those that have not. The second outline quotes Luke 16:2 and discusses the concept of Christian stewardship.
This item is undated. The date range provided is drawn from the date range of the series in the finding aid.
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864--Sermons
Sermons--Outlines, syllabi, etc
- SermonsNotesOutlines (documents)Manuscripts
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. 1819-1861. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:514009. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864, (1819-1861) Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:514009
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:514009>.