1990 Springfield College Softball Team
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph of the 1990 Springfield College Softball Team. This is the first Springfield College softball team under the new coach: Kathy Mangano. Mangano led the team to numerous winning records and coached the team for 20 years, 1990-2009! Mangano is one of the top coaches in New England, she had won more games than any coach in the program’s history, she is a leading component for women in sports. The Springfield College Softball program was formed during the 1963-1964 academic school year by Diane Potter.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Spingfield College
- Springfield College
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- 1990 Springfield College Softball Team. 1990-03-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3795. (Accessed July 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1990-03-03) 1990 Springfield College Softball Team. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3795
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3795>.