"Elfreth's Alley open house"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
John H. Converse, dressed as the Town Crier, attracting the attention of a group of young women dressed in Colonial costumes.
Title from verso of photograph
- Hartman, Newton
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Hartman, Newton. "Elfreth's Alley open house". 1957-06-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/42730. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hartman, Newton, (1957-06-01) "Elfreth's Alley open house". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/42730
- MLA citation style
- Hartman, Newton. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/42730>.