Ah! si l'on avait supprimé
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1914-1918
Text in French says that alcohol should be abolished. Illustration shows a serviceman looking at a man standing on the street, asking for money.
Signed "B. Chavannaz."(?) Date based on dates of 1st World War. "Visa No. 12289" appears on the bottom right of the poster. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : Union des Françaises Contre L'Alcool
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Health aspects -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Ah! si l'on avait supprimé. ca. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3388. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1914-1918) Ah! si l'on avait supprimé. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3388
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3388>.