- View Full Item
- Created Date
Forecasts in 1954 indicated that more classroom space would be needed. By 1955, plans had begun to build and equip a 12-room elementary school addition to the Tercentenary Building. It was to be an economical, substantial building of brick-faced cinder block without any extravagant features. It was completed in September 1956. Today, the building is no longer in use.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Memorial School. 1956-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f19h. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1956-2005) Memorial School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f19h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f19h>.