- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
Forecasts in 1954 indicated that more classroom space would be needed. By 1955, plans had begun to build and equip a 12-room elementary school addition to the Tercentenary Building. It was to be an economical, substantial building of brick-faced cinder block without any extravagant features. It was completed in September 1956. Today, the building is no longer in use.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Memorial School. 1956-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f19h. (Accessed December 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1956-2005) Memorial School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f19h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f19h>.