Major Jacob Fisher house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is the Major Jacob Fisher House, built in 1794 in the North Village. A watchmaker, surveyor, and cabinetmaker, Fisher was known as a shrewd businessman. The area, then called Union Village, began to flourish with the arrival of this prominent man.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Major Jacob Fisher house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h715. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Major Jacob Fisher house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h715
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h715>.