Microscopy product ID: 60
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Project: 2002-02-01.
Research Data Curation Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://library.ucsd.edu/research-and-collections/data-curation/)
Bushong EA, Martone ME, Ellisman MH (2004). Maturation of astrocyte morphology and the establishment of astrocyte domains during postnatal hippocampal development. Int J Dev Neurosci, 22(2):73-86. doi: 10.1016/j.ijdevneu.2003.12.008 PMID: 15036382
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Research Data Curation Program
Central nervous system
Experiment title: Morphology of astrocytes in 1 week old hippocampus
Project ID P1230: Astrocyte Development
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Microscopy product ID: 60. Project: 2002-02-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7511154d. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Project: 2002-02-01) Microscopy product ID: 60. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7511154d
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7511154d>.