J.T. Shipley and J.M. Pfahler stores in Meyersdale
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Ca. 1885-1905
Center Street was paved with bricks, and in the middle of the street hung a single street light. A wagon sat in the street in front of J.M. Pfahler’s grocery store. Flour and feed could be purchased at J.M. Pfahler's store. Down the street from J.T Shipley's hardware, tall trees lined the sidewalk, and a church steeple could be seen beyond them. J.M. Pfahler's grocery store was located on the corner of Dale and Center Streets. 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 in. black and white photograph.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Meyersdale Public Library
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Digital images copyright Meyersdale Public Library. May be used for non-commercial educational purposes as long as a credit statement is included. For all other uses, please contact the Meyersdale Public Library.
- Chicago citation style
- J.T. Shipley and J.M. Pfahler stores in Meyersdale. Ca. 1885-1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/pmeye-photo/id/568. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Ca. 1885-1905) J.T. Shipley and J.M. Pfahler stores in Meyersdale. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/pmeye-photo/id/568
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/pmeye-photo/id/568>.