The Campaign in Tennessee: Bombardment of Fort Henry
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Print shows the explosion of a large caliber gun defending Fort Henry from naval assault. Wounded soldiers and a flotilla of attacking naval ships can also be seen. Reverse of print has articles, poetry, and news columns.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Civil War Visual Culture
- Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper
- United States - History - Civil War, 1861-1865
Fort Henry, Battle of, Tenn., 1862
Stewart County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- The Campaign in Tennessee: Bombardment of Fort Henry. 1862-03-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll3/id/19. (Accessed January 30, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- (1862-03-01) The Campaign in Tennessee: Bombardment of Fort Henry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll3/id/19
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll3/id/19>.