• Creator
  • Harry Lemen, photographer
  • Created Date
  • 1927
  • Description
  • The formal opening of Dr. George E. Denny's new Hillside Hotel took place on June 10, 1924. The Luchts bought the hotel in 1945 and operated it until 1981. On December 15, 1964 a fire took the building and the life of Richard Brown. Photos taken 1926, 1927, 1928.
  • Format
  • images
    negative