Destruction of the tea in Boston Harbour
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Includes additional text.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Art and Picture Collection. The New York Public Library
- Boston Tea Party, 1773
- Wood engravingsConjectural works
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Destruction of the tea in Boston Harbour. 1856. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-f4ed-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed August 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1856) Destruction of the tea in Boston Harbour. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-f4ed-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-f4ed-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.