Former Kilgore cottage
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This quaint cottage was the home of Prof. Rochelle P. Kilgore. Through the years, she provided residence in her home for many foreign students. Today, the Flagg Street building contains the college's offices for alumni affairs, public relations, and advancement.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Former Kilgore cottage. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k551. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Former Kilgore cottage. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k551
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k551>.