- View Full Item
- Created Date
UMass Amherst copy inscribed by the author on title page: "To Joan and Jack Weston -- / this little book / for steadfast friends... / Hal." "All of thirteen copies printed laboriously on the Kelsey hand press at the Rowan Tree Press, no stable location. Hal Stowell was the pressman - with one font of type, Caslon. Shogun is the paper, with some Fabriano thrown in. Some poems have been rejected by the better magazines. All this is for friends, some who are artists. There are no drawings. Finished the month of August, MCMLXIX." -- Colophon. Special Collections copy is no. 3, gift of Jack Weston as part of the Weston Collection of Scottish Literature.
- Stowell, Hal
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
- Rowan Tree Press
- Requests to publish, redistribute, or replicate this material should be addressed to Special Collections and University Archives, UMass Amherst Libraries.
Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Stowell, Hal. Yowdendrift. 1969. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/murb000-ps3569_t67536_y6_1969-i001. (Accessed December 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Stowell, Hal, (1969) Yowdendrift. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/murb000-ps3569_t67536_y6_1969-i001
- MLA citation style
- Stowell, Hal. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/murb000-ps3569_t67536_y6_1969-i001>.