• Creator
  • Warner, Arthur Churchill, 1864-1943
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1905
  • Description
  • This gray brick Fire Department Headquarters was built in 1903 and located at 3rd Ave. S. and S. Main St. A third story was added in 1912 for a new Fire Alarm Office. The horses were replaced by motorized vehicles from 1911 to 1916.Warner 3197.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    Image
    b&w
    Scanned from a photograph at 600 dpi, saved in TIFF format, enhanced and resized using Adobe Photoshop, and imported as JPEG2000 using Contentdm software's JPEG2000 Extension. 2009
    5 1/8 x 7 1/2 in.