Human pyramid at Bicentennial
- View Full Item
- Created Date
People form a human pyramid in front of a crowd at the U.S. Bicentennial celebration on the National Mall. A woman and a boy hold a U.S. flag at the top of the pyramid.
Original version: 35mm slide; DC Public Library, Special Collections, p35 Darrell C. Crain, Jr. Photograph Collection, 1976 Bicentennial Fireworks
- Crain, Darrell C., 1910-1995
- District Digital
- Contributing Institution
- DC Public Library
- DC Public Library, Special Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Publication rights for this image can be granted by DC Public Library.
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
- Chicago citation style
- Crain, Darrell C., 1910-1995. Human pyramid at Bicentennial. 1976-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digdc.dclibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16808coll12/id/221. (Accessed October 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Crain, Darrell C., 1910-1995, (1976-07) Human pyramid at Bicentennial. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digdc.dclibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16808coll12/id/221
- MLA citation style
- Crain, Darrell C., 1910-1995. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digdc.dclibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16808coll12/id/221>.