- View Full Item
People wading in Yellowstone Lake. Steamboat "Zillah" beached in background. The Zillah was owned by the Yellowstone Lake Boat Company, which was owned by E.C. Waters. Waters ran on tourist operation on Yellowstone Lake transporting people between the Lake Hotel & West Thumb & Dot Island (on which he put wild animals). The Zillah was used from 1891 to 1917. It was Water's first boat. He later built a bigger on & named it the E.C. Waters.
- Plains to Peaks Collective
- Contributing Institution
- Park County Archives, Wyoming
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Yellowstone Lake. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://parkcounty.pastperfectonline.com/photo/BD234E55-09E8-45AD-873B-310522602960. (Accessed May 10, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Yellowstone Lake. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://parkcounty.pastperfectonline.com/photo/BD234E55-09E8-45AD-873B-310522602960
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://parkcounty.pastperfectonline.com/photo/BD234E55-09E8-45AD-873B-310522602960>.