The Tea-Tax Tempest, or the Anglo American Revolution
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Printmakers include Asher B. Durand, Henry Bryan Hall, Albert Rosenthal and Max Rosenthal. Draughtsmen include David McNeely Stauffer.
Title from Calendar of Emmet Collection.
Includes some photomechanical reproductions.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection. The New York Public Library
- Boston Tea Party, 1773
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The Tea-Tax Tempest, or the Anglo American Revolution. 1778. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47d9-4c90-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed January 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1778) The Tea-Tax Tempest, or the Anglo American Revolution. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47d9-4c90-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47d9-4c90-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.