"Fairmount Park police officers"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Fairmount Park guards and their trained dogs put on a demonstration for officers of police agencies in the Delaware Fugative Search Plan. In this demonstration, park guard John Bonner (right) plays a fugative while guard Aaron Smith (left) instructs the dog.
Title from verso of photograph
- McGuinn, Joseph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Daily News
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- McGuinn, Joseph. "Fairmount Park police officers". 1960-03-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28181. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- McGuinn, Joseph, (1960-03-16) "Fairmount Park police officers". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28181
- MLA citation style
- McGuinn, Joseph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28181>.