- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1970-1985.
Image show a weather record dating to 1776. The categories that appear on the record are, from left to right: Day, Hour, Baro. (Barometric preassure), Temperature, Winds, and Weather (general description).
Title supplied by cataloger
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Weather record. ca. 1970-1985. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45427. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1970-1985) Weather record. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45427
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45427>.