Pre-Law program alumni, 1979
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated 1979) of University of Scranton alumni John Weir '79 and Atty. Robert Nolan '71, who both studied at Harvard Law School, with pre-law advisor and history professor Frank Homer.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
University of Scranton. Pre-Law Advisory Program
Homer, Frank X. J
University of Scranton -- Alumni and alumnae
Nolan, Robert E
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Pre-Law program alumni, 1979. 1979. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3041. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1979) Pre-Law program alumni, 1979. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3041
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3041>.