Green Street, Folder 59, Sheet 4
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Englewood Hospital, 6001 South Green Street; interior view, nurses� lounge with library
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Burke and Dean
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Negatives (photographic)
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Burke and Dean. Green Street, Folder 59, Sheet 4. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27539. (Accessed October 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Burke and Dean, (1890) Green Street, Folder 59, Sheet 4. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27539
- MLA citation style
- Burke and Dean. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27539>.