Hurricane of 1938
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Striking central Massachusetts on September 21, 1938, with little or no warning, the Great Hurricane destroyed innumerable trees, caused widespread property damage, and left the town without electricity and telephone service for many weeks.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Hurricane of 1938. 1938. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q26z. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1938) Hurricane of 1938. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q26z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q26z>.