Jailbreak alert postcard
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard sent to the Chief of Police, Davenport, Iowa, from Thomas Clark, Sheriff of La Salle County, Ottawa, Illinois, alerting him to the jail escape of three prisoners: Maurice Kelly (alias Thomas Garrity), John McGowan, and Patrick Mulvey. Mailed June 23, 1882.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Los Angeles Public Library
- Clark, Thomas
Garrity, T. F.--(Thomas F.)
La Salle County (Ill.).--Sheriff
- Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
- Chicago citation style
- Jailbreak alert postcard. 1882. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://tessa.lapl.org/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/101060. (Accessed January 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1882) Jailbreak alert postcard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://tessa.lapl.org/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/101060
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://tessa.lapl.org/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/101060>.